Thursday 6 March 2008

Spiritual Circles First Blog!

Hi everyone

Let me introduce myself. I go by the name of Spirit and I began running my paranormal group, Spiritual Circles back in April 2006 because I have a huge interest in the paranormal and spiritual world. I've been playing around with the idea of having a blog to go with my group for quite a few months, because not only is it a way to meet other people interested in the paranormal world but its also a great way to bring Spiritual Circles to YOU.

I am still "fixing" things on this blogspot but wanted to get the ball rolling with a little message from me.

In the meantime if you want to join the group or just have a look inside to see what we are about please visit the main MSN link below.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi Spirit, Ive subscribed hun, i think ive done it right, lol, im not very technical. Blog looking fab hun, keep up the good work, Love & Light, Jo xx